This week marks the 120th anniversary of the first World Zionist Congress, where founding father Theodor Herzl introduced the revolutionary idea of building a modern Jewish state – and changed history forever. How would it be celebrated in the world of social media? Watch, laugh and find out!
- Biden Hires Man who identifies as Woman to Manage America’s Health
- Tel Aviv University Expert: As Petroleum Is Being Replaced, Gulf States Should Promote Use of Renewable Energy
- US charges political scientist for acting as unregistered agent of Iranian government
- Tlaib calls Israel ‘racist’ for not offering COVID vaccines to Enemies
- As American Democracy ‘Collapses’: Groundwork laid for Messiah with Davidic Dynasty Registry
- 30-day mourning period for Israeli Esther Horgen to be observed online
- 30 Days Since the Murder of Jewish Heroine, Esther Horgen