The famous Frank Zappa once said that: “in order to be considered a real country you at least need a local beer and an airline”. In the last few years, Israelis have been working hard to make a name for themselves in the craft beer business and with the Alexander brewery winning the European Beer Star for 2013, it looks like they are on the right track.
- What happens in the brain when people make music together?
- 7,000-year-old seals in Beit She’an used to keep elections honest
- Rabbi Tuly shocks delegates at Jerusalem Prayer Breakfast
- ‘Christian Birthright’ tours to Israel resume with plans to bring 3,000 students by 2022
- CUFI survey finds strong bipartisan support for Israel, new sanctions on Iran
- Jewish Democrats slam Omar for remarks equating Israel and US to Hamas and Taliban
- Arson suspected in massive forest fires around Jerusalem, Samaria [WATCH]
- Pro-Palestine rally to hit Simi Valley, California