Today is the 17th of Tammuz: a serious day on the Hebrew calendar where Jews commemorate five tragic events that occurred in Jewish history. The solemn day is marked by a fast from sunrise to sunset as it kick starts the period known as The Three Weeks leading up to the 9th of Av (Tisha B’av).
- Ex-Malaysian PM: “Muslims Have Right to Kill Millions of French People”
- Twitter CEO Claims Holocaust Denial Allowed as It Is Only “Misleading”Not Misinformation
- Hayovel Harvests the Last Cluster of Grapes
- When The Third Temple Is Built, These Temple Priests Will Be Ready To Serve
- Beersheba Researcher Proposes Common Cause of Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Corbyn Suspended by Labour Party Following Anti-Semitism Report
- Khamenei Tweets: Why a Crime to Deny the Holocaust?
- A Pro-Israel Guide to House Elections