Today is the 17th of Tammuz: a serious day on the Hebrew calendar where Jews commemorate five tragic events that occurred in Jewish history. The solemn day is marked by a fast from sunrise to sunset as it kick starts the period known as The Three Weeks leading up to the 9th of Av (Tisha B’av).
- After Iran threatens retaliation, US deploys Aircraft Carrier to Persian Gulf
- More Voices in Saudi Arabia reveal Truth about Fake Muslim ties to Temple Mt
- Iranian pundit calls for attack on Haifa after assassination of top nuclear scientist
- Hebrew-language, Israeli-culture institute opens in UAE
- Soros Backed group Upset that Iranian Making Nuclear Bomb was Killed
- Israelis flock to malls for Black Friday deals amid COVID-19 conditions
- Israel sees Record Rainfall in November: A Prelude to Final Redemption?
- Mufti of Jerusalem: “Jews Have Nothing to Do With Temple Mount”