50 years ago, three paratroopers were photographed as they liberated the Old City of Jerusalem and prayed at the Western Wall for the first time since 1948. Here, they relive their moving experience.
- Al-Jazeera tries to cite Ten Commandments in Hebrew as protest against Iranian Nuclear Scientist’s Assassination
- REPORT: Senior Iranian Military Leader Killed in Drone Strike Near Syria-Iraq Border, Israel Blamed
- Pandemic Forced Tens of Thousands of Israeli Families into Poverty
- Abu Dhabi to bring Israeli drinking-water technology to Gulf
- Mystic Rabbi: Israel’s record Rainfall is Sign of Messiah’s upcoming Arrival
- Slovenia labels Hezbollah in its entirety as terrorist group
- First Jewish Wedding in the UAE…Mazal Tov!
- Rabbi: Society has turned the Coronavirus into a Cult