Controversial filmmaker Ami Horowitz joined with Prager U to produce a film exposing university students who believe the US flag is a symbol of hate speech. The video testimony would be hilarious tongue-in-cheek if the story behind the opinion wasn’t such an outrageous case of ingratitude.
- ZAKA Chairman and Founder Yehuda Meshi-Zahav selected as recipient of
- Pompeo receives award for combating anti-Semitism, work on Abraham Accords
- Israel Develops Cheap, Rapid Test for British and South African Coronavirus Variants
- Israeli woman Falls in Bathtub: Confuses doctors with Mysterious Miracule Recovery
- Did a High Court Ruling Open Back Door For Christians to Become Israeli Citizens?
- The Jubilee and its Effect on our Environment
- Israel’s Unemployment figure Jumps to 805,000 from 565,000 in January
- IDF: Hezbollah likely to initiate limited battles with Israel in 2021