Following the giving of the Ten Commandments, the Torah discusses numerous civil laws dealing with honest and ethical business practices and interpersonal relationships. These laws precede spiritual dictates regulating our relationship with God, teaching that religion demands not just belief, but ethical conduct as well. Indeed, every interaction and event throughout the Hebrew Bible teaches important lessons on this matter.
- ZAKA Chairman and Founder Yehuda Meshi-Zahav selected as recipient of
- Pompeo receives award for combating anti-Semitism, work on Abraham Accords
- Israel Develops Cheap, Rapid Test for British and South African Coronavirus Variants
- Israeli woman Falls in Bathtub: Confuses doctors with Mysterious Miracule Recovery
- Did a High Court Ruling Open Back Door For Christians to Become Israeli Citizens?
- The Jubilee and its Effect on our Environment
- Israel’s Unemployment figure Jumps to 805,000 from 565,000 in January
- IDF: Hezbollah likely to initiate limited battles with Israel in 2021