Boruch Len’s photo of prayer notes placed in the crevices of the Western Wall, the last remaining outer wall of the Temple in Jerusalem. Twice a year, the prayer notes are carefully removed and respectfully buried on the Mount of Olives.
- New Israeli Archaeological Discovery: Early Humans Used Tools to Break Animal bones to eat Marrow
- Under Pressure, Southern Poverty Law Center Removes pro-Israel org from list of ‘Hate groups’
- Iran to Begin Producing Uranium Metal For Nuclear Weapons Program
- How Trump’s Abraham Accords are saving Endangered Species in the Middle East
- Will NYC’s next Mayor outlaw Circumcision?
- Israel approves construction of 780 homes in Judea and Samaria
- Trump Admin convinces Muslim Morrocans to fight Antisemitism
- South Dakota Governor to End Abortions for Babies with Down Syndrome