Take a tour of Jerusalem’s cutting-edge new underground train station, the deepest and safest in Israel, complete with an enormous bomb shelter, cafes and shops. The station is scheduled to open in 2018, when Israel’s high-speed Jerusalem-Tel Aviv train, now under construction, starts running.
- Bahraini delegation arrives in Israel to sign bilateral tourism agreement
- Will Biden’s Inauguration kick off the Messianic Era According to Book of Daniel?
- Israel Adds NIS 140 Million to Budget for Disabled During Covid Crisis, But It’s not Enough
- Saudi Media Hails Israel’s Assassination of Iranian Nuclear Scientist
- Israeli Student Team Creates Award-winning Decoy that Tricks Coronavirus
- Israel heading to Record 4th Election in 2 Years: ‘A Segue to Messiah’s Arrival’
- Netanyahu congratulates UAE on its National Day
- REPORT: Trump Considering 2024 Run for White House