Technology giant Apple has purchased Israeli electronics firm PrimeSense for a reported USD 350 million. Apple’s purchase can be attributed to their desire to utilise 3D sensors in their products, a technology which PrimeSense developed for Microsoft’s Kinect 3D system.
- Negev was Garden of Eden of peaceful coexistence between Neanderthals and humans, Israeli study finds
- Netanyahu refers to new Bennett-led government as ‘Sodom’
- Palestinian ‘Day of Rage’ reaches American shores: Jews in NYC on ‘high alert’
- Omar Forces a Difficult Choice for Jewish Democrats
- Jerusalem March expected to set off war with Gaza: ‘Zacharia’s phrophecy coming to life’
- Lapid vows Israel will counter Iran’s nuclear ambitions ‘with every available option’
- IDF prepares for another round of rockets from Gaza following scheduled Flag March
- Can a Bennett-Lapid Government Rise to the Challenges Facing the Jewish State?