The homes of the two gunmen who attacked Tel Aviv’s Sarona market in June, killing four Israelis, were destroyed by IDF forces last night with bulldozers and explosives.
- After Iran threatens retaliation, US deploys Aircraft Carrier to Persian Gulf
- More Voices in Saudi Arabia reveal Truth about Fake Muslim ties to Temple Mt
- Iranian pundit calls for attack on Haifa after assassination of top nuclear scientist
- Hebrew-language, Israeli-culture institute opens in UAE
- Soros Backed group Upset that Iranian Making Nuclear Bomb was Killed
- Israelis flock to malls for Black Friday deals amid COVID-19 conditions
- Israel sees Record Rainfall in November: A Prelude to Final Redemption?
- Mufti of Jerusalem: “Jews Have Nothing to Do With Temple Mount”