“President Abbas, since over the past several years, you refused to meet me and sit down and negotiate peace, I hope you’ll hear this message.” In this stirring delivery, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu outlines for Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas his plans of “five steps for peace”.
- Ex-Malaysian PM: “Muslims Have Right to Kill Millions of French People”
- Twitter CEO Claims Holocaust Denial Allowed as It Is Only “Misleading”Not Misinformation
- Hayovel Harvests the Last Cluster of Grapes
- When The Third Temple Is Built, These Temple Priests Will Be Ready To Serve
- Beersheba Researcher Proposes Common Cause of Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Corbyn Suspended by Labour Party Following Anti-Semitism Report
- Khamenei Tweets: Why a Crime to Deny the Holocaust?
- A Pro-Israel Guide to House Elections