48 years ago, the IDF chaplain, Rabbi Shlomo Goren proudly declared “The Temple Mount is in our hands!” After 2,000 years, Jerusalem was reunited and returned to the Jewish people. On Jerusalem Day, May 28th, we’ll commemorate the miracles and give thanks to the Almighty and the brave soldiers of the IDF.
- Ex-Malaysian PM: “Muslims Have Right to Kill Millions of French People”
- Twitter CEO Claims Holocaust Denial Allowed as It Is Only “Misleading”Not Misinformation
- Hayovel Harvests the Last Cluster of Grapes
- When The Third Temple Is Built, These Temple Priests Will Be Ready To Serve
- Beersheba Researcher Proposes Common Cause of Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Corbyn Suspended by Labour Party Following Anti-Semitism Report
- Khamenei Tweets: Why a Crime to Deny the Holocaust?
- A Pro-Israel Guide to House Elections