The ancient Galilee tomb was discovered adorned with tortoise shells, gazelle horns, and a leopard’s pelvis, leading archaeologists to believe the corpse may have belonged to a shaman. A shaman is a person regarded as having access to the world of benevolent and malevolent spirits, and practices divination and healing.
- Disabled Israeli killed in Hamas rocket strike near Tel Aviv
- PA TV admits Israel warned civilians to leave building before attack
- Watch: Israel365 staffer recalls narrowly escaping death from violent Arab mob
- Gaza: AP called out for whitewashing terrorism, patronizing Hamas
- Temple Mount Closed to Jews on Biblical Feast of Shavuot
- How Israel’s Iron Dome Saves Arab Lives
- Is Israel Reaching a Tipping Point with Internal Clashes?
- Biden sends pro-Jihad staffer to negotiate between Israel and Hamas