A powerful music video released in memory of Hallel Ariel features her dancing. The song was composed and performed by a well-known artist who preferred to remain anonymous in order to focus attention on Hallel. The 13-year-old girl was a gifted dancer and was killed in the middle of a series of performances. She had returned exhausted from a performance the night before, and the terrorist attacked her while she was sleeping.
- Major Mystic Rabbi Composes Prayer for Trump Victory: “Everyone Must Pray!”
- Can Combined Christian-Jewish Vote Pack a Punch for Trump?
- Israeli Lawmaker Compares Biden win to Slavery in Egypt: “We shall Overcome”
- Rabbi of Noahide Court Warns: A Biden Victory will Spark Gog Magog War
- Sanhedrin Asks God to Reelect Trump
- New Ad Highlights how Trump’s Dad built Synagogue for Holocaust Survivors
- Trump Admin Forges Historic ties inside Judea and Samaria
- Massive Network of Bots on Social Media Caught Spreading Anti-Israel Propaganda