On the first of his landmark four-day trip to Africa this week, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with the leaders of seven Africa countries in Uganda. After a brief ceremony commemorating the 40th anniversary since Operation Entebbe, Netanyahu attended a summit meeting with the regional leaders, focusing on security and the fight against radical Islam.
- After Iran threatens retaliation, US deploys Aircraft Carrier to Persian Gulf
- More Voices in Saudi Arabia reveal Truth about Fake Muslim ties to Temple Mt
- Iranian pundit calls for attack on Haifa after assassination of top nuclear scientist
- Hebrew-language, Israeli-culture institute opens in UAE
- Soros Backed group Upset that Iranian Making Nuclear Bomb was Killed
- Israelis flock to malls for Black Friday deals amid COVID-19 conditions
- Israel sees Record Rainfall in November: A Prelude to Final Redemption?
- Mufti of Jerusalem: “Jews Have Nothing to Do With Temple Mount”