Academics and students studying at Israel’s Bar-Ilan University commemorated the tenth anniversary since the Second Lebanon War, also known as the Israel-Hezbollah War. It was during this war that IDF soldier Gilad Shalit was taken captive, and held by Hamas in Gaza until his release in 2011.
- ZAKA Chairman and Founder Yehuda Meshi-Zahav selected as recipient of
- Pompeo receives award for combating anti-Semitism, work on Abraham Accords
- Israel Develops Cheap, Rapid Test for British and South African Coronavirus Variants
- Israeli woman Falls in Bathtub: Confuses doctors with Mysterious Miracule Recovery
- Did a High Court Ruling Open Back Door For Christians to Become Israeli Citizens?
- The Jubilee and its Effect on our Environment
- Israel’s Unemployment figure Jumps to 805,000 from 565,000 in January
- IDF: Hezbollah likely to initiate limited battles with Israel in 2021