One of the most popular tourist attractions, the city of Eilat offers visitors the chance to dive into the Red Sea and become acquainted with the majesty of the underwater world that thrives off Israel’s coast.
- Pandemic Forced Tens of Thousands of Israeli Families into Poverty
- Abu Dhabi to bring Israeli drinking-water technology to Gulf
- Mystic Rabbi: Israel’s record Rainfall is Sign of Messiah’s upcoming Arrival
- Slovenia labels Hezbollah in its entirety as terrorist group
- First Jewish Wedding in the UAE…Mazal Tov!
- Rabbi: Society has turned the Coronavirus into a Cult
- Report: Biden’s projected Win Prevented Saudi Arabia from Normalizing ties with Israel
- The Arab World is Embracing the New Middle East