One of the first things that Abraham does after receiving God’s eternal promise to inherit the Land of Israel is offer thanks to God in the holy city of Hebron. According to Biblical tradition, Abraham lived in Hebron for 35 years, and, along with his wife Sara, was buried there. Today Abraham’s city is the home to 700 devoted Jews who keep the holy sites open to all faiths.
- Nearly Half of Americans don’t know what the word ‘Antisemitism’ means New study Shows
- At What Point Should the Mainstream Media Report on the Biden Family Story?
- ‘So What’? Foreign Policy and the 2020 Election
- So As Not to Leave Any Doubt
- Erdogan Dares Trump to Sanction Turkey
- Israel to begin clinical trials of COVID-19 vaccine as early as Nov. 1
- Kids with Lice Shouldn’t be Sent Home from School, says Israeli Parasitologist
- Delivering Pizza to the Homeless in Jerusalem during Lockdown