Vice President of EgyptAir, Ahmed Adel, announced on Thursday afternoon that “we have found the wreckage” of Flight MS804 that went missing early Thursday morning. Authorities further announced that all evidence behind the disastrous crash points to a bomb which caused the plane to explode in midair less than 200 miles from the Cairo coast.
- Ex-Malaysian PM: “Muslims Have Right to Kill Millions of French People”
- Twitter CEO Claims Holocaust Denial Allowed as It Is Only “Misleading”Not Misinformation
- Hayovel Harvests the Last Cluster of Grapes
- When The Third Temple Is Built, These Temple Priests Will Be Ready To Serve
- Beersheba Researcher Proposes Common Cause of Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Corbyn Suspended by Labour Party Following Anti-Semitism Report
- Khamenei Tweets: Why a Crime to Deny the Holocaust?
- A Pro-Israel Guide to House Elections