Nakba Day, meaning “Day of Catastrophe” in Arabic, is generally commemorated on May 15, the day after the state of Israel was created. This week, students studying at Tel Aviv University gathered to commiserate together. Simultaneously, a student-run pro-Israel group protested the lies being spread by Nakba Day supporters.
- Ex-Malaysian PM: “Muslims Have Right to Kill Millions of French People”
- Twitter CEO Claims Holocaust Denial Allowed as It Is Only “Misleading”Not Misinformation
- Hayovel Harvests the Last Cluster of Grapes
- When The Third Temple Is Built, These Temple Priests Will Be Ready To Serve
- Beersheba Researcher Proposes Common Cause of Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Corbyn Suspended by Labour Party Following Anti-Semitism Report
- Khamenei Tweets: Why a Crime to Deny the Holocaust?
- A Pro-Israel Guide to House Elections