Former Italian parliamentarian Fiamma Nirenstein has dropped her candidacy as Israel’s ambassador to Italy. Her decision came after months of pressure from the Italian government that was opposed to the possible appointment.
- ZAKA Chairman and Founder Yehuda Meshi-Zahav selected as recipient of
- Pompeo receives award for combating anti-Semitism, work on Abraham Accords
- Israel Develops Cheap, Rapid Test for British and South African Coronavirus Variants
- Israeli woman Falls in Bathtub: Confuses doctors with Mysterious Miracule Recovery
- Did a High Court Ruling Open Back Door For Christians to Become Israeli Citizens?
- The Jubilee and its Effect on our Environment
- Israel’s Unemployment figure Jumps to 805,000 from 565,000 in January
- IDF: Hezbollah likely to initiate limited battles with Israel in 2021