Terrror hit Israel’s capital once again on Tuesday morning when two elderly women, in their 70’s and 80’s, were stabbed by two assailants in the Armon HaNetziv neighborhood of Jerusalem. Since the time of reporting, two suspects were caught by the police after a citywide manhunt and are undergoing questioning. However, police are as yet unsure if those captured are indeed the perpetrators.
- Ex-Malaysian PM: “Muslims Have Right to Kill Millions of French People”
- Twitter CEO Claims Holocaust Denial Allowed as It Is Only “Misleading”Not Misinformation
- Hayovel Harvests the Last Cluster of Grapes
- When The Third Temple Is Built, These Temple Priests Will Be Ready To Serve
- Beersheba Researcher Proposes Common Cause of Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Corbyn Suspended by Labour Party Following Anti-Semitism Report
- Khamenei Tweets: Why a Crime to Deny the Holocaust?
- A Pro-Israel Guide to House Elections