King David’s psalms can be applied to every situation in one’s life, capturing one’s joy and grief, one’s disappointments and hopes. Since King David himself experiences the travails of every person, which he expresses through the verses of his psalms, a person can always find himself mirrored in the Book of Psalm’s heartfelt verses. King David serves as a model of strength of character and belief in God, because no matter what he goes through he never gives up hope. Even at his low points, feeling abandoned and discouraged (see verse 2), he is still able to say “in Thy mercy do I trust.” And no matter what emotions he feels, he is still able to announce “I will sing unto the LORD, because He hath dealt bountifully with me.” This is the power of the Jews over the millennia. No matter how much pain and suffering they endure, they maintain an unwavering belief in the Lord and His salvation, and hope for the time when their tears will transform to laughter and joy.
- After Iran threatens retaliation, US deploys Aircraft Carrier to Persian Gulf
- More Voices in Saudi Arabia reveal Truth about Fake Muslim ties to Temple Mt
- Iranian pundit calls for attack on Haifa after assassination of top nuclear scientist
- Hebrew-language, Israeli-culture institute opens in UAE
- Soros Backed group Upset that Iranian Making Nuclear Bomb was Killed
- Israelis flock to malls for Black Friday deals amid COVID-19 conditions
- Israel sees Record Rainfall in November: A Prelude to Final Redemption?
- Mufti of Jerusalem: “Jews Have Nothing to Do With Temple Mount”