King David’s psalms can be applied to every situation in one’s life, capturing one’s joy and grief, one’s disappointments and hopes. Since King David himself experiences the travails of every person, which he expresses through the verses of his psalms, a person can always find himself mirrored in the Book of Psalm’s heartfelt verses. King David serves as a model of strength of character and belief in God, because no matter what he goes through he never gives up hope. Even at his low points, feeling abandoned and discouraged (see verse 2), he is still able to say “in Thy mercy do I trust.” And no matter what emotions he feels, he is still able to announce “I will sing unto the LORD, because He hath dealt bountifully with me.” This is the power of the Jews over the millennia. No matter how much pain and suffering they endure, they maintain an unwavering belief in the Lord and His salvation, and hope for the time when their tears will transform to laughter and joy.
- Ex-Malaysian PM: “Muslims Have Right to Kill Millions of French People”
- Twitter CEO Claims Holocaust Denial Allowed as It Is Only “Misleading”Not Misinformation
- Hayovel Harvests the Last Cluster of Grapes
- When The Third Temple Is Built, These Temple Priests Will Be Ready To Serve
- Beersheba Researcher Proposes Common Cause of Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Corbyn Suspended by Labour Party Following Anti-Semitism Report
- Khamenei Tweets: Why a Crime to Deny the Holocaust?
- A Pro-Israel Guide to House Elections