In one minute you will see how “guarded Matzah” is made. The wheat must be hand picked, spring water must be used, and it must be baked under strict, almost lab-like, conditions.
- “Godless Saracens Threatening Destruction”: Modern Christian Responses to Islam and Muslims
- Turkish President Erdoğan’s Islamic Terror Links
- ZAKA Chairman and Founder Yehuda Meshi-Zahav selected as recipient of
- Pompeo receives award for combating anti-Semitism, work on Abraham Accords
- Israel Develops Cheap, Rapid Test for British and South African Coronavirus Variants
- Israeli woman Falls in Bathtub: Confuses doctors with Mysterious Miracule Recovery
- Did a High Court Ruling Open Back Door For Christians to Become Israeli Citizens?
- The Jubilee and its Effect on our Environment