For the third year in a row, April 7 will mark an annual anti-Israel cyber attack by Anonymous, an online hacker group which targets Israeli government and business websites to “punish the Zionists”.
- Should neurosurgery residents in hospitals get more sleep?
- At least ten protesters dead in Iranian water protests
- Take a rest from your computer screen every 20 minutes, advise Israeli and British ophthalmologists
- IDF helicopter makes emergency landing in desert: Pilots surprise with royal treatment from locals
- Three Brooklyn men charged for assaulting Jews, forcing them to say ‘Free Palestine’
- Palestinian Authority makes banking companies criminally liable by using them to fund terrorism
- After ‘cursing’ Israel: Stock of Ben & Jerry’s parent company plummets
- Israelis murdered at 1972 Munich Olympics honored in moment of silence in Tokyo