The “Fire and Water Fountain” is a Tel Aviv landmark in the center of Dizengoff Square. Dedicated in 1986, the fountain is a kinetic sculpture, the work of the Israeli artist Yaacov Agam.
- Pandemic Forced Tens of Thousands of Israeli Families into Poverty
- Abu Dhabi to bring Israeli drinking-water technology to Gulf
- Mystic Rabbi: Israel’s record Rainfall is Sign of Messiah’s upcoming Arrival
- Slovenia labels Hezbollah in its entirety as terrorist group
- First Jewish Wedding in the UAE…Mazal Tov!
- Rabbi: Society has turned the Coronavirus into a Cult
- Report: Biden’s projected Win Prevented Saudi Arabia from Normalizing ties with Israel
- The Arab World is Embracing the New Middle East