Ted Cruz spoke at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) Conference on Monday, expressing his support for Israel in the face of Hamas terrorism. Cruz also took the opportunity to bash fellow GOP candidate Donald Trump who has chosen “remain neutral” in regards to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Pandemic and repeated Israeli elections reduced country’s unity during the past year
- Israel to remember 3,158 civilians killed in terror attacks since 1948
- Russians rebuilding pagan Arch of Palmyra: Preparation for Messiah?
- Lebanon trying to encroach on Israel’s maritime borders in the Mediterranean Sea
- Hebrew University up in the clouds over its new quantum computing research agreement with Amazon Web Services
- Pastor who kicked Canadian police out of his Church speaks out
- Grocery Stores in Lebanon close amid record poverty as Prophesied in Book of Zechariah
- Report: Israel concerned Biden leaking intel to Iran