At least one person has been killed and at least seven others were wounded in a shooting near a pub on the corner of Gordon and Dizengoff Street, a central thoroughfare in Tel Aviv. One person is reported to be in critical condition and at least three others in serious condition. Initial reports claim the attacker had been neutralized, but more recently it has been reported the police are searching for the attacker in the city. Emergency medical services are at the scene. It is suspected to be a nationalistic motivated terror attack though there have been no official announcements. Bystanders reported the weapon to be an automatic rifle.
- Pandemic and repeated Israeli elections reduced country’s unity during the past year
- Israel to remember 3,158 civilians killed in terror attacks since 1948
- Russians rebuilding pagan Arch of Palmyra: Preparation for Messiah?
- Lebanon trying to encroach on Israel’s maritime borders in the Mediterranean Sea
- Hebrew University up in the clouds over its new quantum computing research agreement with Amazon Web Services
- Pastor who kicked Canadian police out of his Church speaks out
- Grocery Stores in Lebanon close amid record poverty as Prophesied in Book of Zechariah
- Report: Israel concerned Biden leaking intel to Iran