On Monday, a US judge ordered a federal commission to provide further justification for subjecting former Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard to restrictive probation conditions.
- Jonah in our time? Whale swallows man off Massachusetts’ coast, spits him out
- Weekend roundup of antisemitic incidents in the US
- Bibi, Thank You for Your Service
- PA TV Invents “Israeli Slaughter” of 150 Arabs
- Egypt Is Beginning to Reassert Regional Leadership
- What happens in the brain when people make music together?
- 7,000-year-old seals in Beit She’an used to keep elections honest
- Rabbi Tuly shocks delegates at Jerusalem Prayer Breakfast