Unlike King David who began his rule only over Judah, King Solomon ruled over a united kingdom of all of Judah and Israel. Everyone in the kingdom recognized King Solomon’s rule, and there was universal recognition of his God-given wisdom. This verse shows the reward for unity amongst the People of Israel: they see the fulfillment of the blessing God gave to Abraham (Genesis 22:17), becoming as numerous as the sands of the sea shore and successful in the Land of Israel.
- Ex-Malaysian PM: “Muslims Have Right to Kill Millions of French People”
- Twitter CEO Claims Holocaust Denial Allowed as It Is Only “Misleading”Not Misinformation
- Hayovel Harvests the Last Cluster of Grapes
- When The Third Temple Is Built, These Temple Priests Will Be Ready To Serve
- Beersheba Researcher Proposes Common Cause of Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Corbyn Suspended by Labour Party Following Anti-Semitism Report
- Khamenei Tweets: Why a Crime to Deny the Holocaust?
- A Pro-Israel Guide to House Elections