After Arab MK Basel Ghattas defied Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s injunction forbidding members of Knesset to ascend to the Temple Mount, Netanyahu accused him of going to the site only to provoke and incite.
- Trump pardons Jonathan Pollard handler Aviem Sella
- Biden nominees stress that US will not be rejoining Iran nuclear deal anytime soon
- Netanyahu calls on God to Bless America following Biden’s Inauguration
- Ted Cruz: ‘Biden’s policy on Iran could pose an existential threat to Israel’
- “Hug a Holocaust Survivor” Provides Real Comfort Virtually
- Fearing America’s Future, These US Jews are Moving to Israel on Aliyah
- A Short Thought and More Mask Police
- Was Biden’s First order of Business forging Diplomatic Ties with Hamas?