Parliament members from Israel Allies Caucuses around the world gathered in Israel over Sukkot with the interfaith Knesset Christian Allies Caucus to discuss world policy concerning Israel, specifically focusing on stopping the Boycott, Divestments and Sanctions (BDS) movement and the labeling of goods from Judea and Samaria.
- What happens in the brain when people make music together?
- 7,000-year-old seals in Beit She’an used to keep elections honest
- Rabbi Tuly shocks delegates at Jerusalem Prayer Breakfast
- ‘Christian Birthright’ tours to Israel resume with plans to bring 3,000 students by 2022
- CUFI survey finds strong bipartisan support for Israel, new sanctions on Iran
- Jewish Democrats slam Omar for remarks equating Israel and US to Hamas and Taliban
- Arson suspected in massive forest fires around Jerusalem, Samaria [WATCH]
- Pro-Palestine rally to hit Simi Valley, California