A decade ago, more than 9,000 Israelis were uprooted from their homes and communities in the Gush Katif bloc in the Gaza Strip.
- Israel’s Unemployment Take a Jump to 805,000 from 565,000 in January
- IDF: Hezbollah likely to initiate limited battles with Israel in 2021
- Does America Need a Domestic War on Terror?
- We Recognize Haman. But Where are Mordechai and Esther?
- Who’s Legitimizing the Vaccine Blood Libel?
- Israel just Connected a Locust’s Ear to a Robot to Better Identify Diseases, Criminals and Earthquakes
- Jew Detained by Police on Temple Mount exited interrogation with signs of Violence
- Poll Showing Israeli Apartment Dwellers’ Anger About Being Exposed to Neighbors’ Tobacco Smoke Followed by Petition to High Court