Waterfalls in Israel

February 20, 2019

< 1 min read

We all know that 60% of Israel is desert – but what does the other 40% look like? Spoiler: It’s pretty green. Check out Northern Israel’s beautiful waterfalls.


Share this article

Donate today to support Israel’s needy








Prophecy from the Bible is revealing itself as we speak. Israel365 News is the only media outlet reporting on it.

Sign up to our free daily newsletter today to get all the most important stories directly to your inbox. See how the latest updates in Jerusalem and the world are connected to the prophecies we read in the Bible. .