VOI’s Yishai Fleisher hosts HaYovel Executive Director Tommy Waller and volunteer Ken Groat in-studio. Their controversial Christian organization facilitates the harvest of 438 tons of Jewish-grown grapes in the mountains of Samaria, but their agrarian work has a deep ideological and theological component that challenges long-held beliefs spanning a millennia about the nature of Salvation and Redemption.
- Ex-Malaysian PM: “Muslims Have Right to Kill Millions of French People”
- Twitter CEO Claims Holocaust Denial Allowed as It Is Only “Misleading”Not Misinformation
- Hayovel Harvests the Last Cluster of Grapes
- When The Third Temple Is Built, These Temple Priests Will Be Ready To Serve
- Beersheba Researcher Proposes Common Cause of Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Corbyn Suspended by Labour Party Following Anti-Semitism Report
- Khamenei Tweets: Why a Crime to Deny the Holocaust?
- A Pro-Israel Guide to House Elections