The petition to blow the shofar on the Temple Mount was rejected but Rabbi Yehudah Glick found a loophole to bring the redemptive sound of the shofar to the holiest site in the world.
- Hamas with ultimatum to Israel: Leave Temple Mount or 100 times more rockets will fly
- Rockets hit Ashkelon Power Plant [Watch]
- Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh declares ‘victory’ over Israel
- Israel assassinates top Gaza terror masterminds [Watch]
- I365News Reporting from the scene: A house destroyed by a Hamas rocket; one killed, one wounded
- Israel365 News Video reporting from Ashkelon
- A Disaster for J Street?
- Israeli team develops way to help prevent failure of dental and orthopedic implants