For thousands of years, Jews read these prophecies and believed them, yet wondered how and when they would actually take place. During the past century, Jews have returned to the Land of Israel from literally all parts of the earth: from Asia and Russia, Europe, North and South America, Australia and New Zealand. This section was chosen as the Haftarah portion to be read on Israel’s Independence Day, expressing the hope and belief that the founding of the State of Israel is the beginning of the fulfillment of these prophecies.
- 1st Time Ever: Israel to Preserve Biblical Texts of Ethiopian Jews written in Gez
- Palestinians Choose Guns Over Butter
- Why Israel Chose to Aid an Ailing Enemy
- Is a ‘New Right’ Ascending in Israel?
- UAE Anti-Terrorism Expert Calls for Regional Jewish-Christian-Muslim Cooperation
- Your Brain, Not Only Your Willpower, Can Help You Keep Your Excess Weight Off Israeli Study Says
- Study Genesis with Live, Free Classes from the Land of Israel
- Boston: Anti-Trump Protesters Hold Pagan Ritual: Eat ‘President’s Heart’