Michael Redd has been building, developing and investing in tech-focused startups since he retired from the NBA in 2013. After twelve seasons as a professional basketball player, both in the NBA and the US Olympic team in 2008, Michael has continued a strong drive toward excellence in his focus on ventures off the court. He has recently announced his involvement with ADvantage Sports Tech Fund as a venture partner. The fund was designed to invest in 15 early-stage tech companies focused on sports, which include data analytics and athletic performance technology. Michael is also involved in SnapChat’s Yellow incubator as a mentor and investor, and developing his own venture relationships with his firm 22 Ventures.
- Major Mystic Rabbi Composes Prayer for Trump Victory: “Everyone Must Pray!”
- Can combined Christian-Jewish vote pack a punch for Trump?
- Israeli Lawmaker Compares Biden win to Slavery in Egypt: “We shall Overcome”
- Rabbi of Noahide Court Warns: A Biden Victory will Spark Gog Magog War
- Sanhedrin Asks God to Reelect Trump
- New Ad Highlights how Trump’s Dad built Synagogue for Holocaust Survivors
- Trump Admin Forges Historic ties inside Judea and Samaria
- Massive Network of Bots on Social Media Caught Spreading Anti-Israel Propaganda