Moshe Zeldman realized a few years ago that visitors to Israel rarely had an opportunity to actually meet Israelis while touring the country. His initiative, Meet the Israelis, gathers students together with 6-8 Israelis from many different sectors of society, allowing a safe space for questions, curiosity and dialogue with the ‘other’. He speaks with Eve Harow on the surprising success of the program and how while Covid-19 travel restrictions have changed the physical framework, it’s created expanded opportunity to bring Israelis virtually to you. If you think this is an idea that would, er, fly in your community, then check it out and get ready to be thought-provoked.
- Can combined Christian-Jewish vote pack a punch for Trump?
- Israeli Lawmaker Compares Biden win to Slavery in Egypt: “We shall Overcome”
- Rabbi of Noahide Court Warns: A Biden Victory will Spark Gog Magog War
- Sanhedrin Asks God to Reelect Trump
- New Ad Highlights how Trump’s Dad built Synagogue for Holocaust Survivors
- Trump Admin Forges Historic ties inside Judea and Samaria
- Massive Network of Bots on Social Media Caught Spreading Anti-Israel Propaganda
- Surprising Factors in Acute Liver Failure Point to Potential Treatment After Paracetamol Overdose