A Jewish/Israeli historian was accosted and threatened by a member of the Jordanian Wakf guards because she was giving an accurate historic account of the second Temple.
- Disabled Israeli killed in Hamas rocket strike near Tel Aviv
- PA TV admits Israel warned civilians to leave building before attack
- Watch: Israel365 staffer recalls narrowly escaping death from violent Arab mob
- Gaza: AP called out for whitewashing terrorism, patronizing Hamas
- Temple Mount Closed to Jews on Biblical Feast of Shavuot
- How Israel’s Iron Dome Saves Arab Lives
- Is Israel Reaching a Tipping Point with Internal Clashes?
- Biden sends pro-Jihad staffer to negotiate between Israel and Hamas