Some say Kabbalah goes all the way back to the beginning of time. Others say the first century. Here, we present a historical viewpoint of it going back to the thirteenth century in northern Spain, and how its influence has continued to shape Judaism today.
- Starting May 23, tourists can finally visit Israel: This new raffle is offering tickets
- Iran experts on recent Israeli sabotage of nuclear site: ‘A lot of Iranian work went down the drain’
- Tulsi Gabbard warns: Biden to bring ‘Nuclear Holocaust’ with ‘burning flesh’, A prophecy of Zechariah
- Jonathan Pollard, the ‘Joseph of our time’, dedicates Torah at Joseph’s Tomb: Here’s the messianic implications
- Former Pentagon advisor: Arabs looking to Israel to Replace America as leader in war on Iran
- Egyptian City from time of Othniel unearthed
- Is Recent Maritime Unrest Rocking the Regional Boat?
- Cruz warns: ‘Americans will die’ because of Biden’s decision to fund ‘Palestinians’