A French court has issued a landmark conviction to a 28-year-old Morocco native for performing the controversial quenelle salute while standing in front of Bordeaux synagogue. The ruling marks the first criminal conviction in connection with the Nazi style gesture invented and popularized by French comedian Dieudonné M’Bala M’Bala, whose anti-Jewish stance has brought seven conviction for inciting racial hatred against him.
- Israel assassinates top Gaza terror masterminds [Watch]
- I365News Reporting from the scene: A house destroyed by a Hamas rocket; one killed, one wounded
- Israel365 News Video reporting from Ashkelon
- A Disaster for J Street?
- Israeli team develops way to help prevent failure of dental and orthopedic implants
- Israel365 reporter asks Jerusalem cop: “Why aren’t there more arrests?”
- One IDF soldier killed, two wounded in anti-tank missile attack from Gaza [Watch]
- As cops stand down, vigilantes from Judea-Samaria deploy to Lod: Fending off Arab mobs