The Arrow-3 (Hetz 3) air defense system, is an exoatmospheric hypersonic anti-ballistic missile that was funded, developed and produced by both Israel and the US, has passed a live interception test in Alaska, the Israeli Defence Ministry said on Sunday.
- Ex-Malaysian PM: “Muslims Have Right to Kill Millions of French People”
- Twitter CEO Claims Holocaust Denial Allowed as It Is Only “Misleading”Not Misinformation
- Hayovel Harvests the Last Cluster of Grapes
- When The Third Temple Is Built, These Temple Priests Will Be Ready To Serve
- Beersheba Researcher Proposes Common Cause of Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Corbyn Suspended by Labour Party Following Anti-Semitism Report
- Khamenei Tweets: Why a Crime to Deny the Holocaust?
- A Pro-Israel Guide to House Elections