First, Yishai and Malkah talk about the winners and the losers – and the blessings – of the Israeli 2019 general elections. Then, Yishai addresses a JStreet student audience about a real liberal vision for the future of the State of Israel.
- Same Campaigners hired to Defeat Trump: Now being hired to oust Netanyahu
- Judenrat Minyanim
- New Israeli Archaeological Discovery: Early Humans Used Tools to Break Animal bones to eat Marrow
- Under Pressure, Southern Poverty Law Center Removes pro-Israel org from list of ‘Hate groups’
- Iran to Begin Producing Uranium Metal For Nuclear Weapons Program
- How Trump’s Abraham Accords are saving Endangered Species in the Middle East
- Will NYC’s next Mayor outlaw Circumcision?
- Israel approves construction of 780 homes in Judea and Samaria