Anti-Semitic hate crimes, including physical assaults, vandalism, harassment and attacks on Jewish institutions, are on the rise in New York City. The worrying trend is particularly palpable in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg, home to a large Hasidic community.
- Major Mystic Rabbi Composes Prayer for Trump Victory: “Everyone Must Pray!”
- Can Combined Christian-Jewish Vote Pack a Punch for Trump?
- Israeli Lawmaker Compares Biden win to Slavery in Egypt: “We shall Overcome”
- Rabbi of Noahide Court Warns: A Biden Victory will Spark Gog Magog War
- Sanhedrin Asks God to Reelect Trump
- New Ad Highlights how Trump’s Dad built Synagogue for Holocaust Survivors
- Trump Admin Forges Historic ties inside Judea and Samaria
- Massive Network of Bots on Social Media Caught Spreading Anti-Israel Propaganda