Miri Levi left Tel-Aviv 30 years ago with her husband and little boy and founded the town of Nofim in Samaria. Today she has a holiday getaway which has been boycotted by Airbnb, even though her house is adjacent to the historical remains of an ancient Jewish village dating back to thousands of years ago.
- Bahraini delegation arrives in Israel to sign bilateral tourism agreement
- Will Biden’s Inauguration kick off the Messianic Era According to Book of Daniel?
- Israel Adds NIS 140 Million to Budget for Disabled During Covid Crisis, But It’s not Enough
- Saudi Media Hails Israel’s Assassination of Iranian Nuclear Scientist
- Israeli Student Team Creates Award-winning Decoy that Tricks Coronavirus
- Israel heading to Record 4th Election in 2 Years: ‘A Segue to Messiah’s Arrival’
- Netanyahu congratulates UAE on its National Day
- REPORT: Trump Considering 2024 Run for White House