Biblical archaeology combines both archaeology and religion. The German Protestant Institute of Archaeology (GPIA) was established in 1898 by Kaiser Wilhelm II. The institute focuses on scientific research. Their mission is to first study the archaeology, but everything they do is connected with religion.
- What happens in the brain when people make music together?
- 7,000-year-old seals in Beit She’an used to keep elections honest
- Rabbi Tuly shocks delegates at Jerusalem Prayer Breakfast
- ‘Christian Birthright’ tours to Israel resume with plans to bring 3,000 students by 2022
- CUFI survey finds strong bipartisan support for Israel, new sanctions on Iran
- Jewish Democrats slam Omar for remarks equating Israel and US to Hamas and Taliban
- Arson suspected in massive forest fires around Jerusalem, Samaria [WATCH]
- Pro-Palestine rally to hit Simi Valley, California