Yesterday, people took to the polls in one of the most divisive – yet critical – elections in the Brazil’s checkered history. Extreme right-wing candidate Joao Bolsonaro was leading the polls heading into the plebiscite. Approximately 120,000 Jews live in Brazil and the country is witnessing an exodus like never before.
- Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh declares ‘victory’ over Israel
- Israel assassinates top Gaza terror masterminds [Watch]
- I365News Reporting from the scene: A house destroyed by a Hamas rocket; one killed, one wounded
- Israel365 News Video reporting from Ashkelon
- A Disaster for J Street?
- Israeli team develops way to help prevent failure of dental and orthopedic implants
- Israel365 reporter asks Jerusalem cop: “Why aren’t there more arrests?”
- One IDF soldier killed, two wounded in anti-tank missile attack from Gaza [Watch]