The outbreak of the second Iraq War in 2003, produced at least one surprising result. In the flooded basement of the bombed-out Iraqi Secret Service building in Baghdad – there was treasure. An archive of documents relating to the ancient Iraqi Jewish community was discovered. Now there is a dispute between the United States, who took the documents to the USA for painstaking restoration work and the current Iraqi government.
- Biden Hires Man who identifies as Woman to Manage America’s Health
- Tel Aviv University Expert: As Petroleum Is Being Replaced, Gulf States Should Promote Use of Renewable Energy
- US charges political scientist for acting as unregistered agent of Iranian government
- Tlaib calls Israel ‘racist’ for not offering COVID vaccines to Enemies
- As American Democracy ‘Collapses’: Groundwork laid for Messiah with Davidic Dynasty Registry
- 30-day mourning period for Israeli Esther Horgen to be observed online
- 30 Days Since the Murder of Jewish Heroine, Esther Horgen