The Jewish Nation – Israel – recently celebrated the new year. Despite its small geographical and population size, Israel has achieved great things over the last 12 months. One of the most impressive was that Israeli scientists made a breakthrough in Leukemia research – putting a cure within reach.
- “Godless Saracens Threatening Destruction”: Modern Christian Responses to Islam and Muslims
- Turkish President Erdoğan’s Islamic Terror Links
- ZAKA Chairman and Founder Yehuda Meshi-Zahav selected as recipient of
- Pompeo receives award for combating anti-Semitism, work on Abraham Accords
- Israel Develops Cheap, Rapid Test for British and South African Coronavirus Variants
- Israeli woman Falls in Bathtub: Confuses doctors with Mysterious Miracule Recovery
- Did a High Court Ruling Open Back Door For Christians to Become Israeli Citizens?
- The Jubilee and its Effect on our Environment